Monday, January 25, 2010

The Plan

The people who I talk to back home know that I have a really long semester break coming up. "Hey, losers," I say, "guess who's going to be traveling Europe for about two months while you're stuck in school? Me!"

And I have, in fact, already booked two short trips: one to Ireland (fly into Cork and then out of Dublin six days later) and one to Amsterdam for three days. They're gonna be completely awesome. But they're nothing compared to the master trip that's currently being planned.

Since I'm studying German, I figured I should probably travel around Germany. See all the big cities and such. So, I have made a rough itinerary that will last about 12 days. I could type it, but pictures speak louder than words.

The picture attached to this post is my planned route, and all the letters are the stops. Will it happen? Hope so. It would be great. You can tell, because it's roughly shaped like a heart. Or like Pac Man getting ready to eat Bremen.

Nothing's certain yet, so don't get too excited. That's my job. Life is sweet :)

I hope I find time to write about it, just like I haven't done for Prague and the Weimar/Berlin trip. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment