Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back to Munich, but not for long

I just got back from my German adventure yesterday afternoon. It didn't go quite as planned-- we never hopped the border to the Netherlands-- so our route looked more like an oval than like pac-man.

I want to write about it, but I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to Ireland, and have a lot to do. Maybe I'll write a quick post, maybe I won't, but I did write a lot in my journal, so I shouldn't lose too much information by waiting a little longer until I get back from my other trips.

My main observation is that Munich feels really small compared to the other German cities. It was wonderful to roll into Frankfurt and see an actual skyline.

And, of course, it was also wonderful to get a better taste of Germany. I think it will prove useful in deciding where I want to live if I ever come back.

I'll update soon enough!

Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment