Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm not very good at maintaining a Blog

It's been forever since I've updated my blog, but I'm back in Munich for a while now so I have time. Not that it matters too much, but I know that there are a couple people at home who read it when they're actually supposed to be doing homework, and I try to help out with procrastination as much as I can.


My life recently has been pretty good. I spent a month traveling and when I got back I slept for three days straight. I guess I was tired. A similar thing happened this week, right after I came home from Amsterdam, so Amsterdam must be an ultra-tiring city.


I only have a week left of semester break. Maybe it's a good thing. During my travels I drank too much, ate too much and didn't work out or sleep enough, so a schedule might be good for me.


Not too much to say, and too much to say. Instead of trying to list it all here, my plan is to do sort of a play-by-play of my travels, talking about the things I did, saw and experienced.


We'll see if I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment