Monday, September 28, 2009

Keeping up

I've been doing a lot of things lately; things that are very fun, but also very normal for college kids to do and consequently probably not of much interest. This past weekend I was out late three nights in a row (although when I left a club at 2 on Saturday, the German girl we were with protested, claiming that it was too early and the clubs aren't even that fun until 3), and I think that I'm just not meant to stay up so late so often. Don't get me wrong, I had fun, but the club scene is just not my scene, and now that I know what they are like, I probably will not frequent them.

Sundays here are totally me, though. On Sundays here all the stores, and most other things, are closed. This means that until classes start, I can't even be productive if I want to. It's a day meant for rest. My Sunday included no homework or errands, but instead consisted of 1) a walk in the park 2) the doing of the three dishes that I got dirty and 3) splitting a small pizza with a friend at a cafe. That's all I did. It was great.

That's all I have to say. Hopefully I will do something interesting soon, and then people wanting to keep up with what I'm doing will have something interesting to read.

Good night.

1 comment: