Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

I'm sorry the name isn't more creative. Usually I don't have to think of names. Usually I just write in my journal, which (hopefully) no one reads except me, and which does not have a name. But a few people requested that I have a little blog, so I'm making one. Don't worry, I'm not so vain that I think people are actually going to read every word, but I figure if all the people who said they'd check it, do, then between the three of them, every word will be read.

Anyway, this is my blog, in which I will describe all my European adventures that will occur between September 16th, 2009 and July 27, 2010. Hope you all enjoy!

Ingie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ingrid. You can make your blog posts show up as notes in Facebook if you want. I don't remember the exact details, and I can't look them up while I'm here at work because FB is blocked, but it goes something like this: in FB, go to applications/notes/import settings. You need to supply the feed URL from your blog, which should be http://ingridsjunioryearinmunich.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

    I think that's all you need to do, but I wouldn't be surprised if I left out something important.

    ReplyDelete