Friday, September 11, 2009

Only a few more days. . .

As I was driving today, the dreaded little light came on that means that the car is almost out of gas. I couldn't conserve gas very easily because I was driving up a hill. I made it to my destination safe and sound, but not without a little anxiety.

I also left the lights on when I got there.

I was able to start the car and get home without running out of gas, but I couldn't help thinking to myself: "Oh, how wonderful it will be in four days when I'm in Germany and there's adequate public transportation."

Speaking of public transportation, I got hit on by a BART operator recently. On Monday I was walking to BART to go meet a friend, and while I was in the parking lot, I heard a train leaving. I looked up, and the driver leaned out the window and started yelling, "Hey Baby!". What do BART operators do, anyway? Obviously not drive.

1 comment:

  1. So I'm under the impression that you rock my world. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete