Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Morning, September 17th 2009

After that my day went pretty well. I understood everything at the meeting, got ahold of a towel, and bought some toiletries. The only confusing thing that happened is that it took me a long time to find face wash-- there were things called face peels, bottles of stuff called face water, and a few things that looked like face wash but were labeled face mask. In fact, I had my choice between two items that were called face wash gels. I guess I could've chanced it with the face waters, but didn't want to. It's not as if I had a back-up.

I went out to dinner because I won't have pots and eating utensils until tonight, and got drunk off one beer. Be proud of me, adults-- this is a clear sign that I have not yet consumed enough alcohol to build a tolerance. Or that I'm a fairly slender girl, German beer is stronger and served in bigger glasses, and I had it on an empty stomach.

My internet still doesn't work. I wish I could check today's weather. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment